Are you looking for extra finance to expand your business? Have you considered unsecured loans as an option? If you have been trading for more than 12 months, making a profit and have year-end accounts then you can apply for a unsecured commercial loan subject to meeting the full criteria. Loans can be used for any purpose. Limited companies, sole traders and limited liability partnerships considered.
- £20k to £500k
- Rates start fixed at 7.9% over 5 years
- No penalty for early repayments
- Min trading period 12 months
There are 2 commercial mortgage loan products available, the first being a Prime Funder mortgage, rates from 1.75 over the base rate at 70% purchase price. The second is a Commercial Mortgage with a Fringe Lender, rates from 8% at 70% of valuation. Obviously, this rate is higher purely because on most cases you will need minimum fee or no deposit as lending is on valuation not on purchase price.
- Rates from 8% up to 70% of valuation
- Minimum or no deposit in many cases
- Loan based valuation not purchase price
Flexible options available for repayments