What is the plan for Q4 of your business in 2015?
8 tips for you!
Can you believe we are about to enter our next quarter of the year in just under 3 weeks? Summer is nearly over and as we hurtle towards the end of the year we need to address what is going to happen in Q4 of 2015 as far as your business is concerned. Here are 8 questions to ask yourself (Yes, I know I said tips but they are sort of!) which may help you to evaluate what actions you need to take to make this quarter the best in your business so far.
- Have you managed to review your achievements from this quarter and are you on track with the targets you set? – You did set targets, didn’t you?
- How does this compare with your previous quarters going back to the beginning of the year? – Not checked yet? Do it now!
- Is your company actually growing in revenue? – In other words is your income going up or down?
- What can you do to improve sales and productivity? – More promotions, marketing, networking etc
- Who could be an asset to your company’s growth? – There must be key people who can help!
- When will you contact them? – Do not be proud or procrastinate. Make that call!
- What additional resources do you need to increase growth? E.g. technology, staff
- How and when will you acquire them? – Put some dates in your diary today!
Goal setting cannot be underestimated at any level of business. You are not too small to set a goal and you are not too big to set a goal. Getting the picture? Good! Why? Because….
“Life’s Too Short!”
Angela is the Director of AM Total Business Solutions Ltd, a service dedicated to getting you up and running in style as a business. Please feel free to contact me via email or visit my website http://.angelarmorris.com for more information about services and you can sign up for my monthlybusiness newsletter.
p class=”wp-crosspost-linkback”>What is the plan for Q4 of your business in 2015? 8 tips for you! was originally published on Angela R Morris – Total Business Solutions