10 goal setting strategies for your business in Q2
Did you review the progress of your business over the last quarter? Are you measuring it against your business plan? If yes, how did you do with hitting your targets? If no, how do you know if you accomplished what you wanted to achieve?
For those of you who didn’t have a target then it’s not too late to set one going forward in the next quarter.
If you need ideas to decide how to set yourself some business goals, here 10 goal-setting strategies for your business which you can use as signposts to help you:
- How much money do you want to earn this quarter? – No point asking me! Only you how much you want.
- What is the marketing strategy you plan to use this time around? – Did the last one work?
- Do you need someone to help you expand your business? – We all need help sometimes!
- Who would be the most effective individual(s) to support you?- They could be closer than you think!
- What exactly will they do for your business? – Be specific in your needs
- Have you put a timetable together to monitor your activities? – Having a timeline is always a good idea to monitor productivity.
- What type of clients are you planning to reach? – Do not say “everyone”!!
- How will you get in contact with these clients? – Email, Social Media, networking, face-to-face appointments etc.?
- What dates have you set for these activities? – Give yourself a date, not a deadline!
- What are the possible obstacles you might face? – Plan for them in order to overcome them.
Setting goals can be a great tool to help you stay motivated in business, so it might be worthwhile giving it a try?
“Life’s Too Short!”
May you all have a wonderful Easter Weekend!